Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Touch n WAIT!!!!

i was very tired yesterday so i decided to go back home sharp sharp at 6pm. Traffic quite smooth, well, 6pm mar, hehe, some more normally morning jam, evening if go back sharp not so jam one.. i guess cos every one late to work so they got to stay back a bit late la..

anyway, when i reached ikea there, i started seeing a lot of cars.. i wondered why, cos normally is one utama there jam, after ikea should be quite ok one. hmm, no accident, it's not raining, y ar...

then i saw a long queue in front of the toll, strange... don't tell me after toll jam? i waited for 5 minutes and i still can't release my brek yet!! walaoeh.. that jam ar... i was at the tol around 6:30pm and it took me half an hour to pass that tol..first time leh.. do u know wat happened?

i was at the toucn n go lane.. when finally almost my turn, i saw the car in front of me, when touched, the screen there shows 'KAD TIDAK BERFUNGSI'.. what the hell is that? then i looked at the other touch n go lane, it seems that both also showing the same mesg.. the person in charged asked the car in front of me to pay by cash, then my turn ok, the car behind of me got stucked again!!

now i know why so jam, every 2 cars the screen will show 'KAD TIDAK BERFUNGSI' message!! asked ppl to use touch n go, but when reload at atms or petrol station we need to pay extra 50cents, then we some more pre-paid to reload and then this card doens't function..well.. what the hell..

change name lar, don't call toucn n go, cal touch n WAIT!!!

No comments: