Friday, November 6, 2009

I feel like killing my mouse...

Yes, I really feel like killing my mouse.. of cos it's the mouse that attached to the pc lar.. I will never have a mouse as pet ok? Anyway, this mouse, you said it's KO, it's not really, but then it's not really OK as well. I can't do single click, each click will leads to opening the file, then I can't drag files as well, can't drag to copy and paste file, have to click multiple times to select a file and etc etc etc etc... It really drives me crazy...

But if you said this mouse is KO, it's not really also, sometimes it works well, can click, can drag and do whatever a mouse needs to do. Argggggg!!!! I guess the options are to bring my own mouse to work (which I don't want to.. cos I always feel company should provide all these necessary things to us, and not us bringing our own to work, hehe) OR I can make this mouse dead, COMPLETELY not functioning (then i can request a new one.. hehe...)

What's in my mind? Hit the mouse with the monitor.. wuahahahhaa..thinking of it makes me feel happy already. :p, or throw the mouse into the microwave (will it explode? hmmm...), or bang the mouse on the desk 100 times per day!! wuahahahahhahaha...

Please ignore me.. I'm totally out of my mind now.. the mouse is driving me crazy..

3 comments:

Afif said...

You should try cleaning the damn thing once in a while

Pinknpurplelizard said...

Why don't u just get a wireless or bluetooth optical/laser mouse. No need to clean any balls and relatively cheap as well.

Jys said...

@Afif & @pinknpurplelizard
i am using optical mouse...