Monday, February 16, 2009

Can't park at this motorcycle place? No problem! I parked at ANOTHER motorcycle's place!!

Remember I blog about the owner which can afford an expensive car but not another parking lot? Well, it seems like a lot of people complaint to the management about this owner which constantly parked his small car at the motorcycle parking place. Few days ago, we saw the guard writing down his car plate number. So FL went over and talked to the guard, the guard told us they had warned him many many times, when he parked his cars at the visitors parking, they warned him, when he parked at other ppl's place, they've warned him again, then when he started to park at the motorcycle place, they warned him again! He told us this time he's gonna clamped his car!

I was happy to hear that. If everybody who owns a small car parked their car at the motorcycle place, then we don't need to buy car parks lor, it's so unfair to us (the owner of the car park) and it's so unfair for those motorcyclist too! Moreover, the way he parked is blocking the stairs!!

Anyway, this morning, I saw the motorcycle place is finally empty! I was happy for a minute and then I saw the familiar car again. Guess what? He parked at ANOTHER motorcycle place!! ^#$$#(*$(#*($%$%*$)*%$$% I don't know how the guard talked to this guy, maybe they told him not to park at this particular motorcycle place? that is why now he moved and parked at another motorcycle place?

~sigh...

7 comments:

CH Voon said...

i think really hard to control this kind of people...

put the car's type air out?

Dont do this... just kidding

Jys said...

ya i know, but sometimes really feel frustrated lar..

Anonymous said...

for me, he is really good, he keep doing the same old thing and nothing has happen, not even the clamp are put on, he will keep on doing it as long as no penalty are given... haha

Jys said...

the guard told me they had clamped his car before.. and u know lar, the guard will only do work when got ppl complaint.. so wait till got more ppl complaint then they will clamped again..

some more now he chose a corner motorcycle lot to park, nobody seems to notice..except me, cos it's kind of blocking my way when i reverse my car..

Annoymous said...

I dun think that cant work for a long term. Got to think of a better idea.

Jys said...

there are really ppl who will do this kind of things ler.. as long as they dun need to buy another car park and they will do ANYTHING to park their car at the covered car park for free

Greg Wee said...

This guy really knows how to play tai chi.