Thursday, July 2, 2009

A friend request from Facebook, a friend or a stranger?

I seldom log in to facebook but still i will logged in once in a while, when I'm free. Anyway, yesterday when I was in Facebook, I saw I got a pending friend request, waiting for my confirmation. I looked at the name, hmm, doesn't sounds familiar, then i looked at the photo, hmm, looks familiar, then I looked at the mesg, he said we were college mate!

I looked again at the photo, and again and again, hmm, I think I know him, but at the same time, I'm not sure I really know him or not. wuahahahahhahha....

Finally I decided to add him, did I add a long lost friend or a stranger? hehe..I don't know...

1 comment:

Lee said...

Some of the friends requests are from stranger. You can share your posts at: ArticlePinger.com too. Have a nice day.Smile