Friday, September 4, 2009

Dreams.....

I have a habit which is to read before I sleep. 2 weeks ago, I went to the bookfest and bought a lot of "dig grave's books" (ghost related books) hehe.. so since then, every night I started to read those books before I sleep lar..

2 days ago (ghost festival's eve), I dream of being chased by a lady ghost. Well, the lady ghost actually doesn't looked scary at all, she looked just like a normal human being but then I was terrified by her. She was chasing me and I was so scared until when I woke up at 3am+, I can feel that my heart beating so fast!! I even feel so scared wanna go back to sleep cos I scared I will continue the ghost dream...

Yesterday, I was chatting with a friend and she told me that she's planning to visit Korea probably next month or so. And guess what? I dream of myself going to Korea the very same night. I had a lot of yummy korea bbq......wuahahahahahahahahahahah....hmmmm, I should find someone to chat about $$$$$$ so that I can dream of $$$$$ tonight!! ahahahahahahaa....

1 comment:

izchan said...

hmm ... really vivid dreams eh.