Monday, May 28, 2007

yay..it's Friday!!

I'm in a very good mood to cook today, maybe becos today is FRIDAY!!

My 1st dish, sambal terung(EggPlant)+ minced meat.

this is the 1st time i buy this
sambal from maggi, dono nice or not.

cut terung into small pieces

stir fry it, then remove it from the wok.

stir fry onion

add a bit soy sauce,
then add in the minced meat. fry fry fry....

add in the sambal.. fry fry fry again...

here's my sambal terung+minced meat. yummy...

2nd dish..stir fry 四季豆
(direct translation from chinese - four season bean)

3rd dish, onion egg..
first time i cook this..but taste good.
hehe..simple and nice.

and the rice,
nowadays i take 糙米(Unpolished rice),
taste good, but expensive oh.. 5kg for Rm23++

last but not least, mango..

2 comments:

Ciyou said...

when will you cook and belanja me your dish?? whahahhah

Looks like more towards a WIFE liao o

Jys said...

where got lar. i cook for myself one. hehe..