Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Everything also NOT GOOD lar!!!!

As usual, I was listening to the radio while driving to work this morning. They were talking about the zodiac, which is good and which is bad for year 2009. After finished listening to what they said, I felt totally no mood.. it's not that I believe 100% lar, but normally it's nice to hear GOOD stuff rather than the BAD stuff mar, right?

So what they said? They said I'm not advisable to change job, my money will find it's way out of my pocket (damn teruk man...), relationship wise also not good, always got arguments, not advisable to go far far places (means cannot travel?), cannot go hospital for visiting, cannot attend funeral... and i forgot what else lar.. Anyway, there's no one good thing, all not so good things..

Hope yours is better than mine lar.. ~sigh...

No comments: