Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I bought a magazine just because got free table calendar!

Since I start working, I will placed a table calendar on my desk to make sure I won't miss any holidays. hehe.. Joking lar, table calendar is useful when I need to plan the project ahead or even when I want to apply my leaves. Every end of the year, I will get at least 2 or 3 table calendars from friends or relatives and I will then placed one on my working desk, and another one at home.

But this year, I get 0 table calendar. Seems like a lot of companies want to cut costs and decided not to print so many table calendar. This morning while I was chatting with a friend, she told me the magazine she bought got free table calendar...so during lunch time, I went to buy the magazine just becos of the table calendar...hehe...

For magazines out there, if you want to increase your sales on January, can consider this lar.. free table calendar...

No comments: