Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3x salary? Sure or not???

Have you ever heard your friends showing off their new company which they have not even started to work yet? This is what I heard from a friend of mine, Ms. A. A's colleague just resigned few days ago. Before he tender his resignation, almost the whole company knows he's planning to leave (he's the one telling everyone lar..). So the minute he tender his resignation, he started to show off about his new company, how good is the new comp lar, how big lar, how nice is the boss lar and the most funny thing is, he started telling everyone about his new pay (which is according to him, 3x more than his current pay)!!

Ms. A told me she can't really stand this guy's attitude. Besides bragging about his new comp and new salary, he also started to sleep in the office and stop working (stop touching the work that he is supposed to finish before he left). I felt this guy is very stupid, the world is very small, he may end up working in the same company again few years later, or under the same boss again, why he wanna make things so ugly? One thing I don't understand is that why he wanna tell everyone about his new pay? Want people to envy him? Or he wants to make the current comp regret for not appreciating him?

What you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's not even started working with his new boss yet, already say how good his boss is ah? bodoh la him.....

Jys said...

oh well, don't know how his brain works lar.. hehe..

Forever28 said...

I feel that guy is irresponsible. I finished all my tasks before I left my old company...

Unknown said...

i think this guy is crazy ^_^ wahahahaha