Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No fate lar!!

I don't know whether you've encountered this before or not. You just know someone, and after a while, you feel that this newly made friend is kind of annoying! No, don't get me wrong, I'm not judging the book by it's cover. It's not about the appearance. It's just, a feeling that you have towards this newly made friend after a few minutes chat.

Maybe it's the thing he said, maybe it's his attitude..I tried to be nice, tried to continue the conversation but I kept getting this annoying feeling! Arggg...I just hope I can end the conversation and hope he will not talk to me anymore!!

Maybe we just don't have "fate"... friend fate!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This thing cannot force one lar... If the topic cannot "click" then very hard to continue the conversation.

Ashley Two Fish said...

i get it all the time. in the begining i wld think wow can do this or that together then u'll just realise, u dun click somehow. very normal i say

oh! dun wait too long to do your tax filing! I have no choice cuz need to settle it to finalise my retrenchment.

Jys said...

@forever28
actually it's not really the topic, it's the person.. sometimes you just don't feel like talking to the person, even the topic clicks.

@ashley Two Fish
normal?hmm, so far, there's only ONE person i met which makes me have this feeling.. I think i really dislike this person lar. hehe..

ya ya, i always said i wanted to do earlier, but at the end of the day, still last week. I remembered last year even worst, i submitted on the very last day. :p