Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Master of SLEEPING with eyes OPENED

I think i've mastered the skill of, how to sleep with open eyes, HAHA!! yes, like fish... I know what you're thinking, not something like stephen chow's movie lar, draw 2 eyes on a piece of paper and stick it above ur eyes ^-^. WUAHAHAHAHAH...

For those that know me in person, friends/colleagues, even those nv see me b4 but often chat with me through msn, they know everyday i'll say something like these:

  • very sleepy leh..
  • aiyar, eyes canot open la..
  • wah, canot tahan, got tears coming out of my eyes, cos too sleepy..
  • sleepy..
  • sleepy..
  • damn sleepy..
  • very sleepy
  • super sleepy..
  • etc
Don't ask me why i'm always sleepy, i can tell you that even i sleep for 12 hours everyday i'll still feel sleepy.. :)

ok, so how do i know i've mastered the skill of sleeping with eyes opened? hmm, i found out yesterday. HAHA!! i'm starring at my monitor.. sitting straight, hands typing on the keyboard, but i do not know what i'm typing, i did not hear anything, my eyes see nothing and my brain.. BLANK!! if this is not sleeping, then what is it???!!!

maybe next time i can earn some extra cash by teaching ppl, HOW TO MASTER THE SKILL OF SLEEPING WITHOUT BEING NOTICED BY OTHERS a.k.a Sleeping with eyes opened!!

No comments: