Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fruits ..

Yesterday only i realize i got so much fruits in my fridge until i can really go open up a small fruit stalls to sell. There's apples, pears, lemons, jambu, oranges, avocado, mata kucing in my fridge.

Why i buy so many fruits when i know myself cannot finish it? hmm, actually i bought some of it only lar, the others bought becos of 'Qing Ming', so end up so many lo. How am i suppose to finish all these fruits? it's not looking so fresh already.. hmmm...

AH-HA!!! I know what i need to do in order to finish off these fruits without wasting it.




tah-dah!!! it's the lemon+pear+jambu+orange+apple juice!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u won't sakit perut one ah? drink so many mixed things together?

Jys said...

hehe, no wor.. my purpose is to get rid of these fruits ma, so i mix it all lar, a friend of mine told me not to mix more than 3 fruits wor..