Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I miss the one month holiday...

It had been such a long time since I had long holidays, those more than 2 weeks lar. When my ex ex company never pay me salary i quit by giving them 24 hours notice. I already found myself a new job, but instead of starting my new job immediately, I choose to rest for a month.

That was really a relaxing month, except a bit poor lar..cos no salary mar. hehe..Every day I woke up late, slowly eat breakfast, then if I have good mood, will do a bit house work, else will play games, watch dramas, read books, go out yum cha with friends, shopping, so nice lar.....

At first I thought one month will be quite boring if stays at home, but turned out it's not, and time flies too....How i miss those days.. (except the no salary one lar, that one i don't miss lar. hehe..)

No comments: