Monday, December 22, 2008

Where's all my friends??

I was looking for someone to chat to and when i open my msn, I realized I don't seems to have much option on who to choose to chat! Where's everyone? It seems like a lot of people start clearing leaves, taking long leaves till next year. This morning I even heard from the radio that some companies decided to let their staff have long christmas leaves which means they will start on leave from today till next year mid of january! (unpaid leave lar... hehe, company want to cut cost)

Seriously, I never take these kind of long leaves before cos all the companies I've worked for, I can bring forward leaves. That is why there's no need for us to clear leaves. What about you? Are you one of them too? Clearing leaves and enjoying your long long holidays till next year?

No comments: