Friday, December 26, 2008

To tell the truth or not?

I went out for lunch with a friend just now at a newly opened cafe. From the drinks to the food we ordered, none of it is nice, it's just ok only. When we were almost done with our food, a lady came forward and asked us how was the food. We both agreed that the food sucks but are we going to tell her directly?

Then I told the lady the rice is quite hard, then my friend added maybe is not enough water. Besides the rice (suppose to be nasi lemak but taste like plain rice) doesn't smells nice too. We planned to stop complaining because it may sound a bit rude but the lady continue to ask what we think about the curry. Seriously, I don't think it's nice lar but I said 'OK'...

If I were to tell the truth, I have a lot to say. The rice too hard, the curry tasteless, the chicken tasteless, the sambal too salty, the toast too thick and the coffee tasteless. hehe.. that's the truth...If this happened to you, will you tell the truth?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo...if i no like, i say lo. but i say like "not that nice, it would be very nice if this and that not that salty, spicier bla bla bla", in short i comment bad, then i will compliment again lor. kekeke and if she ask will u come again, i will say..."no"

Jys said...

ya..luckily she nv ask me will i come again..else i also dono how to answer her. hehe...