Wednesday, October 8, 2008

High tea, high tea, where's nice?

It has been quite a while since I last went for a high tea, in fact, it has been quite some years. hehe.. I remembered the last hi tea i went was at the Sunway Resort hotel, that time it was only RM 30+ per person. Since last week, I've been craving for hi tea so I made a call to the Sunway Resort hotel and asked them how much per person for the hi tea. Guess what? They had increased from RM 30+ to RM 52 per person! Wow, that's expensive.... I check the Internet for Shangri-la's hi tea and found out it's even more expensive, RM 68 per person!! wow..

I actually cannot remember what's the difference between hi tea and buffet lunch/dinner. Hi tea got more desserts? less main dish? Anybody can recommend any nice hi tea at kl/pj area?

No comments: