Friday, October 10, 2008

I've got tagged!!

It has been quite some time since I last do tags. I also don't remember is it nobody tag me, or people tagged me but I forgot to write. Anyway, thanks to blackie007 for this tag, better do now, else I'll forget again. :p

Let's see what we have here..
Name: Joyce

Sisters: 1

Brothers: 2

Shoe Size: 6

Height: 165 cm

Where do you live: somewhere near Kepong

Favourite drinks: Coffee and coffee and coffee!!

Favourite breakfast: the Breakfast, hehe, american breakfast? yao char gwai, lor mai gai, the list can go on and on and on..

Have you ever Been on a plane: Yes

Swam in the ocean: No, i scared water..

Fallen asleep at school: I think no lar.. don't remember

Fell off your chair: nope

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No, i'll rather pick up the call and start calling that someone. hehe..

Saved emails: nope

What is your room like: Dark

What is right beside you: Hp

What is the last thing you ate: vegetarian

Ever had Chicken pox: My aunt told me I had, but I don't remember

Sore throat: Always

Stitches: No, choy choy choy!!

Broken nose: No, choy choy choy choy choy!!

Do you Believe in love at first sight: No.

Like picnics: No, scared mosquitoes

Who was, were
The last person you danced with: Never

Last person who made you smile: Myself

You last yelled at: no lar, i don't yell one, i lady like mar. :p

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: yes gua

Kissed anyone: No

Get sick: No

Miss someone: miss my bed

Eat: steamboat later? yummy...

Best Feeling in the World: what's best feeling?

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No

What's under your bed: Nothing

Who do you really hate: Fake ppl

What time is it now?: 6:40pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: No
Do you have any siblings: Yes
Do you want any children: dono

Do you smile often: No
Do you like your hand-writing: No

Are your toe nails painted: No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Nobody

What color shirt are you wearing now: Black

What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Work
When did you last cry: when watching a super sad movie

Are you a friendly person: it depends..

Do you have any pets: No

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: No idea
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: yes..

Do you sleep with the TV on?: No
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Nope, just the gate only.

Can you handle the truth?: Yes
Are you too forgiving?: depends

Are you closer to your mother or father?: father

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: TV
How many person can you say you've really loved?: Errrr...

Do you eat healthy?: Not really, outside food, where got healthy one..

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?: Yes

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: FL

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: quiet

Are you confident?: sometimes

3 things I was doing 10 years ago: working, working and working

snacks I enjoy: chips

3 of my bad habits: stubborn, love junk food, sleep a lot

3 places I have lived in: Malacca, JB, KL

4 people I tag: Whoever interested, let me know lar. :)

1 comment:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

Wow, Joyce, that was quick!

hehe, cazz tagged me and even emailed the questions to me to give me the extra push and it still took 2 days before I acted on it.

Wah, so ngam one ah....u r also 165cm, although I'm 0.1cm taller, hehe (as if that counts!) and lives somewhere near Kepong!!