Friday, October 10, 2008

I've got tagged!!

It has been quite some time since I last do tags. I also don't remember is it nobody tag me, or people tagged me but I forgot to write. Anyway, thanks to blackie007 for this tag, better do now, else I'll forget again. :p

Let's see what we have here..
Name: Joyce

Sisters: 1

Brothers: 2

Shoe Size: 6

Height: 165 cm

Where do you live: somewhere near Kepong

Favourite drinks: Coffee and coffee and coffee!!

Favourite breakfast: the Breakfast, hehe, american breakfast? yao char gwai, lor mai gai, the list can go on and on and on..

Have you ever Been on a plane: Yes

Swam in the ocean: No, i scared water..

Fallen asleep at school: I think no lar.. don't remember

Fell off your chair: nope

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No, i'll rather pick up the call and start calling that someone. hehe..

Saved emails: nope

What is your room like: Dark

What is right beside you: Hp

What is the last thing you ate: vegetarian

Ever had Chicken pox: My aunt told me I had, but I don't remember

Sore throat: Always

Stitches: No, choy choy choy!!

Broken nose: No, choy choy choy choy choy!!

Do you Believe in love at first sight: No.

Like picnics: No, scared mosquitoes

Who was, were
The last person you danced with: Never

Last person who made you smile: Myself

You last yelled at: no lar, i don't yell one, i lady like mar. :p

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: yes gua

Kissed anyone: No

Get sick: No

Miss someone: miss my bed

Eat: steamboat later? yummy...

Best Feeling in the World: what's best feeling?

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No

What's under your bed: Nothing

Who do you really hate: Fake ppl

What time is it now?: 6:40pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: No
Do you have any siblings: Yes
Do you want any children: dono

Do you smile often: No
Do you like your hand-writing: No

Are your toe nails painted: No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Nobody

What color shirt are you wearing now: Black

What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Work
When did you last cry: when watching a super sad movie

Are you a friendly person: it depends..

Do you have any pets: No

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: No idea
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: yes..

Do you sleep with the TV on?: No
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Nope, just the gate only.

Can you handle the truth?: Yes
Are you too forgiving?: depends

Are you closer to your mother or father?: father

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: TV
How many person can you say you've really loved?: Errrr...

Do you eat healthy?: Not really, outside food, where got healthy one..

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?: Yes

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: FL

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: quiet

Are you confident?: sometimes

3 things I was doing 10 years ago: working, working and working

snacks I enjoy: chips

3 of my bad habits: stubborn, love junk food, sleep a lot

3 places I have lived in: Malacca, JB, KL

4 people I tag: Whoever interested, let me know lar. :)

1 comment:

Blackie007 said...

Wow, Joyce, that was quick!

hehe, cazz tagged me and even emailed the questions to me to give me the extra push and it still took 2 days before I acted on it.

Wah, so ngam one ah....u r also 165cm, although I'm 0.1cm taller, hehe (as if that counts!) and lives somewhere near Kepong!!