Thursday, October 23, 2008

Laugh? Or not to laugh?

A group of people talking and suddenly one of the said something which caused everyone burst into laughter. Well, not everyone lar, cos I'm not laughing. When they started to laugh, I was like, huh? What so funny? I totally do not feel it is funny at all but when I see all of them laughing and some of them you can even see tears coming out from their eyes, I started to realize...

Hmm, this is clearly communication problem, (in cantonese 'doi kao'). We have age gap, they are in the early twenties, where as me in my late twenties. hehe...I'm old d.. cannot understand what so funny in that topic...

Should I laugh as well? or should i just remain silent and watched them laugh? :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if not funny, no need to laugh la. it happened to me once, i joined in a laughter with my boss and his friends, suddenly all look back at me, asked me what happened? then i say oh nothing, the joke just now, then they say u mean the joke where we said [boss name's] wife is a big fat #@%^!*, my boss and his friends waiting for my reply. i just excused myself and changed topic.

see...sometimes best to just not laugh something u don't know what's about. Who knows later they talking about u, giving u some secret name and then laughing.

Anonymous said...

Let's make an assumption, if you laugh, then proof that you are still young, if no laugh, you are getting aged... haha~~

But in such circumstances, I will put smile on my face~ just simply sweet simle ^^