Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Before and after my trips

Before I go for a trip, normally I will go join those travel forums and read other people's travel blog about the place that i'm going. I will be a very active member asking tonnes of questions on the forum. I also enjoy reading people's blog, preferably those blogs with price, so that I can agak agak calculate how much i will spend for my trip.

After I come back from my trip, besides posting in my own blog about my trip (speaking about this, I still not yet finished posting on my HK trip, :p sorry sorry..), I also will visit the forums again. This time, instead of asking questions, I can answer questions already. hehe, expert already mar..

What about you? What do you do before and after your trips? Did you do the same thing like me?

No comments: