Friday, November 21, 2008

Signals please!!

I was driving to work this morning and I saw this super big car (a 4 wheel drive) stopping in the middle of the road. I can't see what's happening in front. At first I thought there's cars in front. So I waited for a while and then I realized there's no car in front of him! What is wrong with him? There's no double signal, no nothing, just stop there, in the middle of the road!!

Wah seh.. another rich man who owns the road ya.. so immediately I pressed the horn, I really dislike this kind of inconsiderate people! After I pressed my horn, only he switched on his signal, and moved his car towards the right... apparently he wants to u-turn and there's a car blocking his way!!

Come on lar, want to u turn switch on the signal lar.. also u can move ur car towards the right of the lane mar, you stop in the middle of the road without signal or anything, how would I suppose to know wat you trying to do? I'm not the worm inside your stomach leh!!!

arggggg.....

No comments: