Friday, November 21, 2008

Please please please, be responsible!!

I am not a person who loves animals.. ei, don't get me wrong, I don't hate them too, as long as they behave themselves. I'm living in a condo, as u know, condo doesn't allowed pets such as cats and dogs, but of cos, as usual, ppl will ignore these rules lar, which I'm still ok with it as long as u keep ur pet clean and quiet.

But the problem is... these owners, they keep their pet clean at their own unit, everyday, they will bring their pets out for a walk and at the same time pee and shit out there (the stair case). So far I haven't come across any shit (thank god) but pee..oh my god, is damn smelly lar.. Everyday (I take the stair case to the car park) I will need to stop breathing when I passed by certain floors, sometimes it's still wet and even if it's dry, u can still see the yellowish stain and of cos the SMELL.

So here I am, begging the owners of these pets, be responsible. You want ur unit to be clean, we want our condo area to be clean as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can complaint to the management?

Anonymous said...

How u know that is the pee of the animals? It could be the pee of small kids/adults too. In my apartment, i've seen these parents take their kids to one corner and let them pee.

Jys said...

@forever28
a lot of ppl complaint lor, got notice on the notice board too, but.. still the same lar..

@markthong
pee of kids? at the back stair case? I didn't see parents bring their kids there lar, they will take the lift mar.. so.. don't think so gua.

but i've seen a lot of pets owners bringing their pets there..