Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I HATE high heels...

I do not know who invented high heels and who started to compliment on gals when they wear high heels. I don't wear high heels and in fact, I hate to wear high heels. I don't feel comfortable when I'm wearing one even it's only 2 inches high!! Sometimes I feel like I don't even know how to walk when I'm wearing one.

Since I got so many complaints, then don't wear lar.. Ya i know, I basically don't wear one but for some occasions, you need to wear no matter what.. argggg...you can't possible wear a dress with a pair of sport shoes gua... I mean, you can, but not everyone can accept lor, especially those who organize the event, they probably will think you don't respect them!!

argggggg....

6 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

I hate it too!!! Make me looks shorter when stand beside the tall gals. haha...

Anonymous said...

wear flats lor?
i love wearing high heels (if i dun hav to walk a lot but most of the time i need to, so i dun wear as much as i want to)..
i feel sexier wif heels le.. :D probably coz i am short :P

Jys said...

@yossi
wahseh, you so tall won't look short even if the gal wear 5 inches high heels lar..

@cben12
i think most gals love high heels lar.. more lady like mar..

Anonymous said...

High heels must be a drag for women to wear but they certainly make for a very sexy attire. They make women look taller, leaner and even fitter. They make the simplest outfit hipper and more stylish. High heels are a burden but the benefits may outweigh the pain.

Anonymous said...

high heels == sexy!!
high heels == turns me on!!
high heels + tight skirt + nice body shape == WOW!!

Unknown said...

i wear high heels because my husband thinks woman should wear high heels....sigh....wear high heels more than 2 and half inch, you will see me "pk" on the street