Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya and enjoy your long long holiday!!

Any plans for the long holidays? Well, if your company close on Friday like mine (ya, forced to take leave), then you will have 5 days holidays in one row (those who applied leave on monday and tuesday got 9 days off!!), syok right? Some of my friends travels to overseas, some balik kampung, some plan for a short trip to other states, what about you? any plans?

As for me, due to some money issue, hehe, I plan to stay at home and roll here roll there, from kitchen roll to living room, and from living room roll to bedroom. :p No lar, just kidding, I plan to paint my floor, make it shining...hehe... Well, that's my plan lar, i probably may end up doing nothing for the whole 5 days!!

So maybe you should start planning how to spend your 5 days off now if you do not have anything in mind..

Selamat Hari Raya and.. Happy HOLIDAYS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holidays...