Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Chap Goh Meh!!

Today is the last day of Chinese New Year, the Chap Goh Meh. The chap goh meh is also the chinese valentine's day. A Malay colleague asked us, do you guys celebrate the Chap Goh Meh, i said no and all others said yes. I was surprised, got ppl celebrate chap goh meh one ar? hehe..

I know it's the chinese valentine's day, a lot of ppl go out throw mandarin oranges (actually really got ppl go throw ar? I never see before leh.. just throw like that or have to write ur name and tel and add on the mandarin oranges? haha, must be very interesting..) but i didn't know there's celebration? What kind of celebration? Something like the hokkien's 'bai tin gong'?

Sorry lar, my family never celebrate chap goh meh one mar..so how i know.. :p you guys tell me lar..

Happy Chap Goh Meh, Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: