Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

"Are you lonesome tonight? Do you miss me tonight?..." How come I start singing? This is a very beautiful song from Elvis Presley. Don't tell me you don't know Elvis Presley lar.. :p Anyway, today is Valentine's Day, so hopefully you are not alone tonight.

From what i observed, those that are more realistic one, never celebrate valentine's day. hehe, of cos mar, roses suddenly becomes so expensive, go out dinner also expensive... that is why when my friend asked me, i told them, i celebrate v day 364 days, only on feb 14 i dun celebrate. wuahahahahaha, just joking...

So are you going out dinner with your partner? Going where to have your candle light dinner?

Happy Valentine's day to all of you. Have a wonderful and romantic Valentine's day ya!!

No comments: