Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nice ads.

I on computer more than the tv. There are time when I did not on the tv for almost 2 weeks. hehe... Recently I kept having problems with the Internet, when there's no Internet.. nothing to do, so on tv lar..

I found a few interesting advertisements while I was watching tv. One of them is the Ribena and the Lemon ad. haha.. A lonely lemon with a lonely ribena, and when they saw each other, it's like a love at first sight. So funny, so cute and it actually delivers the message to us too. Nice!! oh ya, and the kit kat one, a thin gal doing some recycling work stepping on the soft drink can then the big guy jumped on these cans when there's a cockcroach on his body...

Keep it up, i love these advertisement.. These kind of ads good mar, dun show us those 'wong lou kat' ads lar.. pls...

No comments: