Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Arggg, itchy itchy eyes!!

Since last Sunday, the minute I woke up, my eyes were very itchy. I'm not sure why but it's just soooo itchy. I forced myself not to go touch my eyes and keep washing it with Optrex.

When I woke up on Monday morning, i got an itchy and red right eye. Washing with Optrex does makes me feels comfortable a bit but it still very itchy. Even until today, I'm still having itchy eyes!! I'm not sure what causing it, is it because of the air? or is it because I spent too long time in front of the computer? or is it because I don't have enough sleep?

Arggggg... It's so irritating!! please go away...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since it's itchy for days, it may due to infection. Better consult with doc to prevent eye swelling if it's serious. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Mate,

You had hayfever, middle of summer.

Duhhh!