Monday, August 11, 2008

Plants vs worms!!

I brought a new plant back to my house from my hometown today. At about 11pm, I started to plant the new plant into the pot. FL said, wei, plants also need to sleep one ler, where got ppl 11pm do these things one? Hey, you think I want to do it at night meh? Where got time? Even I do it tomorrow after work, also already night time lar.. do it today or tomorrow, no difference mar.. Then he kept quiet..

Besides planting new plants, I also changed soil for some of my old plants. While I'm changing, I saw something. something which i'm very scared of. What did I see? Worms.. A LOT of WORMS!!! Oh my god.. I felt very geli lar, and holding them in my hands? oh my.. and it's not one, it's not two.. it's..A LOT!!!!!

Then FL come cakap cakap again.. where got ppl that loves plants scared of worms one.. #@%$^%@$#@^^#%^##@, nv come help some more want to talk a lot.. see lar.. Love plants cannot scared of worms one meh?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yak!!!! WORMS!! COCKROACH!!! BUGS!!! no no no no!! yerrrr wat worms ar those earth worms or bulu bulu ones yakssss!!! if earth worms...still ok..eh no YAKSSS!!!

Jys said...

ya, i dono what worm is that, at first i say one, already felt very geli, luckily i got wear gloves. then I saw the second one, and the third one, and the fourth one..

OMG!!

Anonymous said...

haha...

i bought 2 pack of earths, baba vase and some seeds from tesco few weeks ago, wanna to plant some vege and refill the earths to my other plants.

Hence, i start pour out the earths from existing plants, for wat? to throw the die plants and reuse the vase loh...

Once i pour out the earths from the vase ar... i pensang liao... got small "lipan" lah, earth worms lah, and got a lot of yellow color eggs... a lot... almost 30% of the earths are eggs... my sister told me it is the eggs of snail... yuck... at last i throw all the earths cos i hav kill too many snail babies liao... omitafu...

At last just use the newly buy earths to plants the flower and vege.

And my hong kong choy sam already "fatt ya" leh... 2 months later i will got choy sam to cook.

hahaha... later i bring some for you lah (if they grow up)...

Unknown said...

yucks!

Anonymous said...

hahah de worm is good for the plant mah.. but geli lar..

Jys said...

@leona..
wow, waiting for ur organic sawi!!

@cbenc
ya i know worms are good for plants..but my that plant dead leh..i wonder izzit too much worms!!

Anonymous said...

...i think that's the plants roots :P!

Jys said...

well, i think plant roots and worms i still know how to differentiate leh. hehe..

Pearland Water Features said...

This was lovely thanks for sharing this