Thursday, August 7, 2008

Those that cash out from Advertlets on March 2008, anyone received the cheque??

I'm starting to lose my patience. It has been 4 months since I cash out from Advertlets. When I first created a ticket asking them about my cash out status, they said it normally takes 2 months to processed. So i wait and wait and wait for 2 months but still no sign of the cheque. I update the ticket asking them about the cheque and this time no reply. I wait for another month and then in June, I wrote a post on my blog, Dear Adverlets, when are you going to pay me?. A day after I posted this, Advertlet ppl wrote a comment telling me that they already sent out all the cheque, asked me to wait. FINE!!

I wait and wait and wait and still no sign of the cheque. Again, I update the ticket and of cos, received no reply as well. So I wrote ANOTHER post in July on my blog to complaint, Dear Advertlets, did you really sent out our cheque. Then when I checked the ticket, I saw a reply from them. What they say? Well, ask me to WAIT until month end again lar.. what else?

So i wait and wait and wait and wait and now it's AUGUST and still NO SIGN of the cheque!!!!! I'm so geram and I decided to go comment at their blog, the blog post which says they already sent us the cheque. A few hours later, I got an email from their support ppl. This time what they say?
We’re sorry to hear that you have not received your cheque. We will reissue and ensure that you receive it before the 15th of this month.

So let's WAIT and see lar.. The conclusion is what? Don't need to submit ticket as nobody will reply you, go comment at their blog and they will reply you faster (cos a lot of their supporter can see the comment mar..)!! Is there anyone cash out in March? Did you guys received your cheque? Is it only ME who didn't receive the cheque????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

they always say... eh, your cheque is just sent to the post office, and you should recieved it in this few days...
then i have to wait for years!
That right if you quit advertlets and join only nuffnang! Haha

Jys said...

i've quit since i cash out lar.. but still i want my money back!!

TenthOfMarch said...

Someone should take this issue one step further. I don't see an end to this.

Anonymous said...

I never received money from them & I never bother that either!

Anonymous said...

woo.. at blog the public can see mah,but ticket nobody sees it.. =D

Jys said...

@tenthofmarch
take a step to where? there's nothing much i can do but i will keep posting, keep spreading the news if i still haven't receive the cheque from them!!

@dora
wah, don't bother? it's my hard earn (hehe) money wor, i will not give up until i get the money!!

@cbenc12
yala, don't make me go labor office to complaint. hehe.. can i complaint at the labor office? :p

Marie said...

This iis a great post thanks