Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stranger in da office!!

I realized my company no longer introduced new staff around. How did I find out about this? Well, it actually started a few months ago. My company actually consists of 2 floors, 1st floor are all the project executives, sales ppl, receptionist, accounts and etc where else second floor are the developers, technical ppl and etc.

My place is at the second floor, every time when i passed by first floor, I saw new faces. At first I thought these are just the boss friends (sometimes boss's friends come lepak one..) but then I saw them coming up to my floor to print stuff, to the boss room, collect newspaper and etc.

So these are actually my colleagues ya.. Like the new receptionist.. (I think she's the receptionist lar, they nv intro, how i know..), she's here for almost a month, but nobody intro her to us. I don't know her name, don't know whether she's the receptionist or not..she's just like a complete stranger to me...

hmm....

No comments: