Friday, August 1, 2008

Ngeeeeee~~~~ PIAK!!

Yesterday after work, I went to the carpark to collect my car. When I open the door, I saw a mosqutoe fly into my car, I tried to get rid of the mosquitoe but it was too dark, so I told myself, aiyar, ignore the mosquitoe lar, since i'm wearing long pants and long sleeves today...

Then.. after driving for like 10 to 15 minutes, the mosquitoe started to attack me!! Arggg.. It keeps attacking my right leg, soooo geram.. and when i got home, i saw my leg with so many mosquitoe bites!! One small tiny mosquitoe can have such a big appetite!!

The moral of the story, never let a mosquitoe fly into your car!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont under-estimate a tiny mosquitoe. smaller mosquitoe better in appetite one.

haha... normally, i will piak the mosquitoe then feed my fishes... dont waste mah..

Anonymous said...

I got hear people try to piak mosquitoes in car, until drive car into longkang lei.. so u think big or not the mosquitoes... he he

Jys said...

@anonymous
ya, very regret never get rid the mosquitoe...attacked me until i can hardly concentrate driving.. luckily no acciden...

@big bright head
yala..luckily i can still tolerate with mosquitoe..if cockcroach, i think my car also will end up in longkang!! :p

kljs said...

Just stop at the side of the road, and look for it..... then slam both your palms against it.

http://kennyljs.com/

Jys said...

@kljs
mosquitoes very clever one leh, if you really stop beside the road and trying to catch it, it will not come out one..

Anonymous said...

tat's y i keep 'fung yau' in my car, i c 1 mosque, i pour all over my body...waisey..make me feel cold after tat

wahhh!!! cockroach i faster stop my car and run home liao!!!

Jys said...

har, pour all over your body ar.. hehe.. funny lar you!!