Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Abalone Fried Rice

My sister gave me 2 tins of abalone few months ago. She got it from the chinese new year hamper. I don't want to take from her as i do not like the abalone (those from 'ah yat bao yu' i don't know lar, cos i never eat before, but those in tin i definitely don't like), but she insist to give it to me for these reason:


1. She still got a lot, all from chinese new year hamper.
2. She doesn't like to eat.
3. It's going to expired soon.

I looked at those abalone, dono what to do with it, so i kept it till yesterday. I realize that it is going to expired very very soon. If throw, wasted la, therefore i decided to cut it into small pieces and fry with rice.

Ingredients: abalone, long beans, carrot, eggs, soy sauce, sambal, minced meat, oyster sauce, rice.

1. saute garlic, then add a bit of soy sauce.
2. Pour the minced meat, saute then add in the abalone.
3. fry fry fry, add in long beans & carrot.
4. saute saute, add in egg, saute for another few minutes, add in sambal & oyster sauce.
5. Lastly, add in the rice and fry fry fry.

The Abalone Fried Rice!!
hmm, not bad, can't really taste the abalone.
hehe..


No comments: