Friday, July 13, 2007

The Online Reservation For Movie Tickets

After i failed to get tickets to watch the Transformer last weekend, I decided to make an online reservation. I google and found the website for Cathay Cineleisure Damansara.

This is the first time i make an online reservation for movie tickets. Normally i'll just go there and try my luck. The reason i don't book in advance is because I may suddenly feel NO MOOD to watch movie, or i may changed my mind to go somewhere else for movie.

The website is pretty cool, i chose the date, time and movie, and guess what i can even booked the seats. GREAT!! ya, i know i'm so outdated.. well well well.. clicked on the 'check seats' button, the page is loading, showing 'connecting to cinema...'. I wait wait and wait wait and wait, wow..that's kind of long.. After a few minutes, it shows me an error page! okie, let me try again, this time i don't clicked on the 'check seats' button, i tried the 'Auto select seat' button and guess what, i still get the error page!! Don't let ppl to choose seats lar if your site is not ready for that feature!! ^%&%*&^*#$*#$&*#$(&#(&$

FINE!! after trying 2 times at the cathay cineleisure website, i decided to try my luck at the GSC website. I selected the movie, the date, wow, it is showing almost every hour!! i selected 9pm, fully booked, tried 10pm, fully booked too, 11pm, 12am, and even 1am, ALL FULLY RESERVED!!! ok, i gave up. Guess i'm more suitable to queue and buy tickets.

I told my friend about this and she said, normal la, cos a lot of ppl they are not sure what time or where they gonna watch the movie, so they go all websites and booked all different time!! GSC, TGV, cineleisure.. booked it all...

%&(*&#&$(#^%&%$@#%@#^@!!! Thanks to all these ppl!!!! I guess later the cinema will start charing ppl for online reservation. If i'm not mistaken, KLCC already doing this. Blames who?

No comments: