Friday, July 20, 2007

Can you watch it and tell me later?

FL send me a youtube link thru msn yesterday morning, i was pretty tied up at that time so i asked him what's that, he said it's the modified version of negara ku song, the one everyone is talking about now.. then he said it's very funny asked me to watch.

I didn't watch because I was busy solving bugs.. so later at night...

FL: Did you watch ar, the you tubelink i sent to you this morning?
Jy: aiyar, no wor, too busy so no time to watch. so wat is it so funny?
FL: hehe, i didn't watch also lar, cos i also very busy mar...so i thinking to ask u to watch so that you can tell me how funny la..
Jy: ^&*^%(&()%&^%&%

3 comments:

ah yan ♥ said...

apa lah... say oni busy catching bugs... can blog some more hor? tsk tsk tsk...

Anonymous said...

Agreed to the above...*thumbs up* *runs and hide in a hole*

Jys said...

Yan leng lui, hehe, i wrote this post but forgot to publish lar, not writing it when i was busy catching bugs. hehe...

Dear anonymous, you doin the same thing also ar.. :p