Thursday, July 12, 2007

Is working late making you fat?

YES!!! It's definitely a yes from me. Well, a lot of my friends told me, one thing good about working late is you get to lose weight. errr..NOT FOR ME!!

Some people can lose weight because, they worked late, passed their dinner time, when they got home, they were so tired to eat and straight away headed to bed. But for me, i'm not. Well, i worked late, ya passed my dinner time, then when i got home, i felt tired and don't feel like eating also, but once i taken my bath, i will feel fresh and alert. When i'm alert, my stomach will make noise and i'll find food. Then, after food, feel tired and sleepy and went to bed.

Let me give you an example, yesterday i worked until 10pm, reached home around 15 minutes, was really very tired and don't feel hungry at all. Then after i took my bath, i can start hearing noise from my stomach..grrrr...grroooo... grrrrrrrrr... then FL tabao this super delicious nasi lemak with egg with chicken drumstick for me, all the way from wangsa maju, BRJ. Thanks FL!! I start eating at 10.40pm, finished by 11pm, watched tv for 40 minutes, then went to bed.

So now you think i can lose weight or gain weight? If you say, you worked until 10pm only mar, maybe not late enough, if you worked till 12am then probably you won't eat. Hmm, you are wrong!! Let me give you another example...

I once worked until 3am in the morning in one of my ex company, that was really tired, i can hardly open my eyes when i drive. No matter how tired i am, i need to take bath before i sleep. So, the same thing happened again, after took bath, felt fresh and alert, and start finding food!!

So, working late is definitely making me fat!! Oh god, please don't let me worked late again today, i don't want to be over-over weight!!

No comments: