Monday, July 30, 2007

A BIG decision!!

Last saturday, i've made a BIG decision.. which was to cut my waist length hair to above shoulder length. To those that got long hair will totally understand why i said it's a big decision. Even the lady that cut my hair also asked me 3 times, 'Are you sure you wanna cut your hair that short?' before she start cutting. Do you know how long it takes to have a waist length hair?

The last time i had shoulder length hair was 10 yrs ago. Since then i've been keeping long hair till now. why i suddenly wanna cut short my hair? well, if i tell you i wanna save money u believe or not? hehe...

I'm willing to spend money on a lot of things, but not on my hair. Don't asked me why, i also dono why. hehe.. i never perm my hair, never dye my hair, and the most expensive hair cut i've ever had, RM 18!! hehe.. and the reason i kept long hair is because i only need to visit the hair saloon once a year. yes, trust me, i only visit the saloon once a yr. hehe...

so with this shoulder length hair now, i think i do not need to visit the saloon for the next 2 yrs. wuahahahahhahaa....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so how do you look like now compared to http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1324/530838253_01f6529ecd_m.jpg

Please post your new looks :P

Jys said...

hmm, some say i look better last time, some say i look like student.. some say looks cute.. err. cute probably means not pretty lar. wuahahahahaha...

so u imagine lor..