Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Chilis

I went to Chilis @ one utama last saturday. This is the 3rd time I had my dinner at Chilis, if i'm not mistaken. I don't remember what i ate from my first visit, but i do remember that i had beef burger during my second visit and it was SUPERB!! can't get it out of my head! hehe...


This time i decided to try something new!

My Grapeade & FL's Iced Lemon Tea.
Grapeade is actually the F&N Grapes, but it taste a bit weird.
The one in burger king is nicer.
each of the drink costs RM7++,can refill freely.

I ordered Fish & Chips, hmm, so so only,
the beef burger is much better.

FL's Fried Country Beef, hmm.. not bad!

Quite expensive having lunch/dinner in Chilis, average RM40++ per person. Although it's costly, but it's always full house, always need to wait to be seated.From this we can see that there's a lot of rich ppl in KL. :p well, i guess KL ppl are more willing to spend on their food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've once had the same meal as you, the uncooked chicken was placed on the kitchen floor. Never ate there again, but then again how would one know what goes behind a kitchen unless you've accidently saw it.

Jys said...

ya ya, if you wanna eat out, don't ever go peep their kitchen!!!

haha..