Monday, July 9, 2007

Please Do Not Kick My SEAT!!!

The one thing i hate most when i'm watching movie in the cinema, erm, besides phone ringing, ppl talking, is the ppl behind me kicking my chair.

If i were to watch movie in TGV, ppl kicked my chair, i'll tell myself to be patient, as the person behind me probably got a LONG LEG and the seats in TGV are pretty tight, with limited space. But if i were to watch in GSC (especially at One-U) or Cathay Cineleisure, I'll be very frusfrated!! The seats are quite comfortable with plenty of space for you to stretch your leg. Not unless you are more than 6 feet, else your knee won't be able to touch the seat in front of you.

So this happened when i watched Die Hard 4 in cathay cineleisure. this malay guy sitting behind me, seems to have some problems with his back and his leg. He is not able to sit straight, instead of saying he's sitting, i should say he's actually half lying!! You wanna sleep, you wanna lie down on the floor, it's your problem, and don't come and DISTURB ME!! what makes me reall frus was he kept kicking my seat when he moved. I don't have eyes on my back, but i'm pretty sure he put both of his feet on my seat and keep twisting and turning as there's a needle on the seat.

what a selfish PIG!! you've paid for your ticket, and you want to enjoy the movie. SO DO I!!! Imagine ppl keep kicking your seat when you are trying to watch the movie. SO frusfrating, i feel like standing up and asked him to stop doing that. BUt since i'm a lady, hehe.. i just turned and stared at him, hopefully he'll know that i'm VERY UNHAPPY!

So to ppl out there, please please please, you paid, i paid, you wanna enjoy the show, me too, so pls be considerate and we will all be in one happy cinema enjoying our movies.

THANK YOU!!

No comments: