Monday, July 9, 2007

Transformer

I'm not a fan of transformer, i don't even watched the cartoon. I never even think of wanted to watch this movie when it started showing at the cinema last week. But throughout the week, the radio dj is talking about it, my colleagues are talking about it, msn friends also talking about it. seems like everyone is talking about transformer.

So what actually do they talked? hmm the radio dj said that it's a must to watch, even though you are not a fan and he plan to watch another time. My colleague told me that her sister watched 3 times already, but still thinking of watching another time. WOW.. Seems like everyone around me, those that already watched also said it's a MUST WATCH movie and it's damn nice.

well well well, since so many ppl telling me that must watch, i decided to go watch at the cathay cineplex yesterday. I thought of wanna call and book first but i can't find the number from the newspaper. No choice, gonna try my luck there, should have tickets gua, as it already the 2nd week.

I was there around 7pm, 7, 8 and 9pm transformers ticket are all SOLD! wow.. the 10pm & 11pm one is filling fast but when reached my turn it's sold out as well.. ~sigh... the only one left is 12:30am. Yeah you're right, end up i didn't watch, because if i watched the 12:30am one, you won't see me posting at this time already. hehe...

Guess have to wait for another week la..

not able to watch transformer,
watch this first lor.. hehe..
cool...

2 comments:

purple geek said...

go watch! go watch! very nice!

Jys said...

see, another one telling me it's very nice. hehe...

ya ya will go watched this weekend.. hopefully can get tickets la..