Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Cough Cough Cough - Happy Anniversary

I've been coughing since last year, around june/july, so Happy Anniversary to my cough!! I've seen the doctor, drank a few bottles of cough medicine (luckily i did not get addicted to it) but still on and off i'll start coughing. When i drink something cold, the next day i'll start coughing, if i eat ice cream, definitely cough lar..

But yesterday, i did not eat or drink anything cold but still i'm coughing, cough till i think i'm going to cough out my lungs, this coughing thing seems like is not following the rules anymore (only cough when eat/drink cold stuff).

Anybody got any old remedies that can cure cough? share with me lar, i don't want to cough until the day i die la!!

3 comments:

Ciyou said...

Should be sad anniversary
Bad la~ ur condition. If u are free on weekend, I can intro u a 中医师 to u. Docter just can temporary stop your cough, but 中医师 check what organs in ur body cause this stopless cough. ONLY RM10 per analysis n treatment (if nessacary)

Jys said...

where's the place of the doctor? actually my colleague did intro me another chinese doctor around my place, i haven't go check it out.

Ciyou said...

at wangsa maju