Monday, July 14, 2008

Ikea member sales - 24 July, one day ONLY!!

I don't know why, I have a thing with Ikea. I love Ikea and I love the Ikea smell. hehe, ya ya i know i'm kind of weird. I will feel like going to ikea if I have not been there at least once a month. No no, don't get me wrong, I don't like ALL the things in ikea, in fact, I feel that some of the things in ikea are not worth to buy, especially the furnitures.

If furnitures not worth to buy, then what to buy? I like those small small creative stuff in Ikea. I think their designers are really good in coming out all these things.

Well, if you like ikea as much as I do, then this is a good news for you. Ikea is having sales again.. and their member sales are on the 24th of July, ONE DAY only. So .. take leave to go shopping la!!!!!

No comments: