Thursday, June 28, 2007

Collar Cleaning Tips

For those that used washing machine to wash your clothes, do you have problem cleaning the collar (especially for guys!!)? There will be dark stains on the collar if you did not soak AND brush the collar before you throw it into the washing machine.

You gonna thank me for telling you this and also hate me for not telling you earlier. hehe..

The next time, before you throw those shirt with collar into the washing machine, use soap on the collar. Any soap will do, May or Lux, whatever, befofre wash rub the soap on the collar. You'll see the difference!!

Of cos don't wait until it's super dirty only apply lar, apply it everytime before you wash your clothes, it's as clean as you soak AND brush. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself and you'll thank me for that. No more hassle, clean as new. hehe...

2 comments:

Sweetpea said...

thanks for the tips leh! i got this problem with my hubby's shirt :)

Jys said...

my pleasure :)