Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Your Blog Has Been Rejected

~sigh, they rejected my blog!! WHY???

Your blog has been rejected for the following reason(s):

we do not accept blogs whose posts are not composed of original, written entries (such as photoblogs, comics, or vlogs). Although some of your posts do have a sentence or two, we require 3-5 sentences per entry for it not to be considered a photo entry.


my posts are all original.. *sob..sob*, written by me leh.. i think they treat my blog as the photoblogs!!

~sigh, no more photos next time, you guys shall see all words words words words words and words!!

3 comments:

Jys said...

haha, home cook food mar, must be simple and easy. :)

Anonymous said...

Which company rejected you? Google adsense?
KNS... some other websites are even worst where they literally cut and paste from other places.

Jys said...

haha, it's PPP la..

i will not give up!! will try to submit my blog later. hehe..