Monday, June 4, 2007

Part time toilet washer

Apart from being a developer, I'm also a part time toilet washer in my company!! serious? yes, damn serious! I'm not being paid from doing this, and this is definitely NOT my interest too, so why??????

well, thanks to the GUYS!! in my company, guys colleagues are more than gals, each floor there's 2 toilets, therefore we share the toilets. since we're sharing the toilets, gals automatically becomes the part time toilet washer, because guys (i'm not referring to ALL the guy colleagues lar, probably just some of them, but it's definitely GUYS work!!)can't seems to PEE properly.

the whole toilet cover are xx u know wat.. ok, probably u will say toilet covers are not up and guys are lazy to lift it up. FINE!! we'll lift it up!! and guess wat, still it's everywhere, it's like they are pee-ing EVERYWHERE in the toilet, the whole toilet bowl, the cover, the floor!! OH MY GOD, why can't you guys AIM properly?

arggggg.. I HATE SHARING TOILETS WITH GUYS!!!!

No comments: