Friday, June 1, 2007

Pork Oil Peanut Candy


Do you dare to try? haha, pork oil with peanut wor.. you can even see the pork oil(in white) in this pic..yucky..

this is a little gift from a friend that came back from china.

I'm a bit scared of trying stuff from china. There's once my ex colleague brought me some sweets from shanghai, packaging nice, looks nice too, but when u eat it.. omg, i dono how to describe, besides sweet, there's some other strange taste which i immediately split it out from my mouth!! since then, those candies from china, i will look carefully, taste a bit bit first, b4 putting the whole thing into my mouth. hehe..

of cos there's some nice candies from china too, like the green tea peanut candy & jasmine tea peanut candy and etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehheh.. I feel so embarrassed and worry when i read that.. 'candy from Shanghai'.. luckily u stated that's bought by your 'ex-coll'.. phew.. hopefully mine was not that bad :P

Jys said...

haha no lar, the one u bought one is quite nice.. the jasmine tea one rite? in fact i tried to look around here is whether anywhere can buy or not. but too bad, not selling here la..