Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kinder Garden Solution

C(Client): I got a problem (blah blah blah), can you please provide us with a solution?
J: Yes, there's 2 ways to fix this, Option A (blah blah blah) and Option B (blah blah blah).
C: Why you provide me with a 'kinder garden solution'?
J: Can one of these two option solve your problem?
C: Yes, but I don't like this solution.
J: Then do you have any solution in mind? Maybe we can change based on what you have in your mind?
C: You are the one that should provide me with the solutions what..
J: %^&%$%#*&*&$#*&*$#

I really don't understand what is on their mind. They can't make up their mind on what they want, and they asked for ppl's advise. But when you give them advise, they will complaint that your solution is a 'kinder garden solution'.

Well, for a kinder garden student for sure we need to give them a kinder garden solution mar, if not how can they understand? Am I Right??

No comments: