Thursday, June 28, 2007

Since when maybank2u start charging?? Part 2

I found that i'm the only person among my friends that is being charged for this RM10 half-yearly service charge. I decided to send an email to maybank to ask. (how good is their support, no reply from them for more than 24 hours!!)

Then VF gave me this link to clear my doubts. Thanks VF!!
Half-Yearly Service Fee (Current Account)
All accounts with an average balance less than RM1,000 for Individual/Joint Accounts & RM1,000 for Business Accounts each half year in June/December except for new accounts opened in June or December.

current account means money come and go one mar, if i were to remain balance in there then it's called a SAVING ACCOUNT la!!! What a good reason to collect money from ppl!

:( still very unhappy about money being deducted...

No comments: