Friday, June 15, 2007

ROOMBA

I first heard about this from FL's colleague months ago. She showed this little thing to FL when

he went for her house warming party. She said this little thing can clean the whole house. yes, there's no need for you to vacumn your house. Just press this little button and it will do it all for you!!

amazing right? when FL told me this, i can't imagine how this thing works, totally unbelievable!!
what is that? a robot or something? too bad his colleague did not demonstrate how it works, but i heard it's quite expensive.

Yesterday, while I was watching the tv and playing games(multitasking la, hehe!!) suddenly this advertisement caught my attention.

Just press this little button and it will do it all for you!!


sounds familiar right? and there, i saw this robot thingy on the tv. It's something like a discman, when you press the button, it will move around and thus clean your house for you. wow.. amazing.. i wonder how much it costs.

Let me present you .... the iRobot


Roomba can cleans under the furniture, intelligent enough to avoid stairs and cliffs, prevent it from falling off stairs, good at picking up hair, clean along edges and etc.

Cool hor.. hehe, i also wish i can get one for myself, but i believed it won't be cheap la!! For more information, check their website www.roomba.com.my

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can registered at http://www.aetis.com.my/homedemo.asp and ask them go to your house and demo how the 'irobot' work. I saw before how's the 'irobot' work. It cost RM 2k + ... very expensive.. if not i think i also want to get one for myself.. haha :))

Jys said...

wow 2K!!! that's too much lar. just to vacumn the floor only wor. hehe.. they dono how to mop the floor also!!

but the one my friend told me one, she said only costs RM100++.. hmm.. maybe made in china? hahahhaha...

Anonymous said...

wah.. RM100++ so cheap.. so much different of RM2k leh...

can consider to get one lar... :p but if made from China, dont know how long can last.. hahaha.... :D

Jys said...

hehe yalor, but the features she mentioned is all same like the roomba wor.. even the one tat will auto charged by itself.