Monday, June 18, 2007

20 Lemons

I bought 20 lemons when i saw the price, RM0.49 each at carrefour the other day. (normally is around 80-90 cents each) Ppl stare at me, because no one buy that much lemons at one time, unless you doing business or something.

I really can feel the benefit of drinking lemon with warm water every morning. If you did read my previous posts, Lemon + warm water, you'll know that i encourage ppl to drink lemon every morning before breakfast. It helps you to have a smoother skin, can ease heartburn, bloating and other digestion problems and etc.

I've been drinking lemon every morning for 3 months, frankly speaking i don't feel that my skin getting smoother or so, but one thing i realize is, it heals my flu FAST!!

I got a very sensitive nose, a little bit of dusts or smoke, i'll start sneezing and it'll leads to flu. I used to have flu every morning, my brother and my father also have this symptom, i guess it's something running in our family. After i start drinking lemon juice with warm water, this actually reduce.. the sneezing and the flu!! Even if i'm having flu, drinking lemon juice helps to cure it fast!!

So are you interested now? hehe, if you are, click HERE.

3 comments:

Pui Kwan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pui Kwan said...

Is that true? lemon can cure flu? I have been using Nasal Spray for the past 2 years. I think I should give it a try too. Thanks!

Jys said...

YES, it cured my flu!! :)