Thursday, June 21, 2007

Gastric

I am having gastric pain since monday, not those very painful one, but the pain is enough to make me suffer!!

Gastric is a very common sickness among girls, why, because in order to look pretty and good in shape, most of the girls they go on diet, skipping meals and etc, but this is DEFINITELY NOT ME!!

Sometimes i wonder how i get gastric.. I don't starve myself, I don't go on diet, I eat 3 meals a day(sometimes even more than that) but W-H-Y?????

why..why..tell me why....~sigh... gastric gastric please go away....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gastric sometime came from stress or pressure. That is what doctor told me last time. Try to relax yourself.. listen to music :)

Jys said...

hmmm, pressure ar.. maybe true also..hehe...

today getting better.. shhh.. dun talk so loud, later it comes again. :p

Anonymous said...

haha.. yeah... seem today i need to work late again too :(

Jys said...

remember to makan wor, if not got gastric!! hehe..

Anonymous said...

After get gastric, makan also suffer because it will get more painful :(

Jys said...

haha true, but if u don't makan, ur gastric will get worst and worst le..